Thursday 19 May 2016

Back from the Land of the Dead Muse

Yeah I know it's a bit dramatic but it does sum things up.

Life has been turbulent to say the least, and with ill health and other issues it has meant that my writing suffered. So much so, that for over a year I didn't really write anything.

But I'm back - sort of. I decided to rewrite something as Sterek Fanfiction and am on chapter 27. That sounds really impressive until you find out the first 23 chapters were already in draft form and just had to be smoothed out.

BUT I am writing again. And people are liking what I'm writing. So I'm feeling like that part of me is slowly coming back to life. Everything else is a pile of poop - think stroke, vertigo, migraines, sleep apnea and you have an idea of what the last six weeks have been like - so I am trying to find my silver lining. And hopefully writing is going to be it.

So anyway, this is where you can find the new story. It's called Seer and I did a little banner for it!


I will hopefully be updating the blog on the regular and definitely aiming to get this story finished.

P.S. am following my sibling's new blog about a detox she is following and you can see it at the following link: Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment