Saturday 4 January 2014

Potential Fubar...

Potentially good: we're still on track to be offered a flat. Number one on the list and the closing date is midnight Monday.

Potentially complete crap: today we received back our updated housing application from the post office with a 'failure to deliver' notice on it. We originally sent this in back at the beginning of November, well in time for the deadline. It's taken nearly two months for them not to deliver it and it could mean that our application for the flat is denied as they didn't receive the updated form.

I don't know whether to curl into a ball and cry or merely resign my position as an adult - there is no way I could have prevented this but it could mean we lose out through no fault of our own.

I'm trying to be all zen - what is for us will not pass us by - but man, all in want to do is have an epic tantrum.

Grown up time: Monday after the school run, I'll call the housing department and explain what's happened, see what they say. Until then, I shall stay away from sharp objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment