Friday 13 December 2013

Werewolf fic has eaten my brain!!

I've started a short shapeshifter fic, sort of writing to a submission I saw - of course, now I can't remember which publisher it was with *d'oh* And in the meantime, I'm knee-deep in a Sterek fic that's light on plot and heavy on the whoa, semi-beastly sex!! It looks like the muse is determined to get me writing mating and knotting with a vengeance. It started as a one shot, but is currently on four chapters and I feel like I might have to write a follow-up to see what happens in the aftermath. So here it is, His Inner Beast.
Derek’s letting out his inner wolf-man and the plan to use Stiles as bait to bring him back goes awry. No surprise there then... my first multi-chapter Sterek fic, you can read it by clicking on the nifty little banner I created or clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment